First Impressions are Very Important
A great logo serves as a foundation for your company's or ministry's corporate identity, but it must go further than just a logo. It's a critical aspect of any organization to have an overall cohesive appearance in print materials (stationary, brochures, promotional items, etc.) and website. All of the pieces should blend together well: colors, graphics, writings, and purpose.
Our Creative Department knows how to bring those aspects together into a corporate identity that works for your business or ministry. Call us for a free phone consultation.
Corporate Identity Process
- The first step is a comprehensive meeting with you to find out what your company or ministry is, what basic ideas you may have for your organization's image, and what people group you plan to target.
- Following that, design begins for the letterhead, business card, and envelope, plus any other print material you may need. A preliminary design is created and a proof is given to you.
- The revision process follows to refine the design and thoroughly proofread the text.
- Once the revisions are completed, the final corporate identity package is approved and we send it to the printer. (A physical proof may be requested.)
- Last, the final product is delivered to you!
Call our Creative Services Department for a professional corporate identity package at (888) 237-1881.
Last Updated on Sunday, 04 November 2012 10:27