First Impressions are Very Important
A great logo serves as a foundation for your company's corporate identity, but it must go further than just a logo. It's a critical aspect of any organization to have an overall cohesive appearance in print materials (stationary, brochures, promotional items, etc.) and website. All of the pieces should blend together well: colors, graphics, writings, and purpose.
Our Creative Department knows how to bring those aspects together into a corporate identity that works for your business. Call us for a free phone consultation.
Corporate Identity Process
- The first step is a comprehensive meeting with you to find out what your company is, what basic ideas you may have for your organization's image, and what people group you plan to target.
- Following that, design begins for the letterhead, business card, and envelope, plus any other print material you may need. A preliminary design is created and a proof is given to you.
- The revision process follows to refine the design and thoroughly proofread the text.
- Once the revisions are completed, the final corporate identity package is approved and we send it to the printer. (A physical proof may be requested.)
- Last, the final product is delivered to you!
Call our Creative Services Department for a professional corporate identity package at (888) 237-1881.